My left hand now knows what it feels like to be "Ah ehter= all better" as Maryn would say. I had carpal tunnel surgery the beginning of November. My surgery was a success and now it is just the waiting game of healing and trying to strengthen my grip. I was fortunate to have BOTH my Mom and Dad out to help with the kiddos and take care of me. It was a great visit and I appreciate the help.

Eventhough Grandma and Grandpa are here Maryn is attached to me at the hip. I lost two stiches just giving her a bath. Luckily they were going to come out the next day.

Yes I am cooking four days out of surgery!! I have to make my parents waffels with my way cool Belgium wafful maker.

Here are the girls. We are all a bunch of mimi-me's.
love you Mom and Maryn

Mason loved building with grandpa the "tallest building he's ever seen".
Dad your the best!

Grandma and Grandpa also had a great time with Mason at school. The class is singing "open shut" for circle time.
4 comments:
I am glad to hear that your are healing well. We miss you and Randy and hope that your hollidays are going well.
T
What fun pics!! I am glad your hands are back to normal! I love your hair in the picture of you and you mom and Maryn!! Very cute look for you!! GINA
i'm glad you are healing. love the pictures of you,parents and kids.
Wow! Making breakfast after surgery? You recover well! I love the picture of you, your mom, & Maryn. You all DO look alike! Crazy!
Post a Comment