We are on our way to find a house in fabulous Las Vegas.
I couldn't reist. Our kiddos travel so well. we are so lucky!
Randy will be opening a practice on the campus of Centennial Hills Hospital. He is working with architects to design his space, practice consultants, setting up a corporation, and coming up with a name for his practice. I don't think he was taught any of this in medical school. It is really exciting to see this opportunity come together. This has been a dream for so long. It is crazy to think it is only months away.
Congratulations Randy, that is fantastic!! Tye and I are so excited you guys will be so close. We'll come visit soon and help you get settled if you need help or just go to dinner somewhere fun and take a look at Randy's new place. Let's pick a weekend--when is good for you?
1 comment:
Congratulations Randy, that is fantastic!! Tye and I are so excited you guys will be so close. We'll come visit soon and help you get settled if you need help or just go to dinner somewhere fun and take a look at Randy's new place. Let's pick a weekend--when is good for you?
Post a Comment