Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blue Jay's Burning up

Mason is trying out soccer! We decided to sign him up for summer league since we are not afraid of the heat. I always tell myself it could be worse.... We could be sitting in 100 degree weather with humidity...

Mason was put on a great team with a great coach. Coach Keith is structured and fun. He makes me want to play! He gives the kids iron on soccer balls after each game and an extra one to players who made improvements or scored goals. The soccer balls are ironed on their shorts. Such a fun idea.

It was super hot, but we know shade and water make the heat bearable. Plus a little sweat never hurt anyone.

I love it when I point and shoot and this is what I get... 

This is my ultimate favorite picture.
He was so excited to play his first game.
The game hadn't started yet, and he was so happy he was jumping for joy!

Part of the family cheering section.
We found a great shade. The idea is half a tent. It totally works. It gave enough shade to keep it comfortable during the games.
Maryn made it her personal castle.
All hail princess Maryn, and the bag of princess supplies you love to bring to the games,

He was all over playing goalie. 


Coach didn't mind it either.
 
So what if they are only four and five year olds.
It is intense!

"Just point me where I need to go coach"

Bringing out the fancy moves.  

GOOOOAAALLLLLL!!!!

Such a trooper!

GO BLUE JAYS!!!
 

No comments: