Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day--You will need a bra for this one.

This Mother's day has been full of laughs and firsts.
I woke up to Mason and Maryn coming into my bed to give me Mother's day kisses and squeezes. Randy helped them watch a show so we could sleep longer. Around 9am, I rolled out of bed feeling so rested and refreshed. Good thing, because Mason had a surprise for me!

Mason came in with glasses from a 3D movie and told me to put them on. He then told me he had a Mother's day obstacle course. Randy walked in with a smile. I asked if I needed a bra he said Yep.  I laughed and said okay. Here is what I got to do.
1. Jump rope 5 times
2. Jump rope 5 times again with Maryn throwing balls at me
3. Pass the punching green fists (Mason punching me)
4. Jump over the animals.
5. Sit on the Mother's Day throne. (Dora is waiting for me with a "necklace")
Of course I had Randy film me because this is a first, and I have proof that I was an awesome mom!!
Enjoy


When I came down stairs I was surprised to find a happy Mother's Day banner across our counter top and presents to open. The kiddos love every second celebrating me. I loved it too. Randy made a yummy breakfast to order, and got the kids ready for church. (That made my day right there!)


 I love being a mom to these amazing kiddos. 
 I love being a Mother!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your jumproping skills amaze me!!! You are an amazing mother and you deserved every moment of that obstacle course. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us:)

La Ron said...

That made my day. I laughed so hard. So funny. You are a good sport and I think you should help the kids come up with an even bigger obstacle course for Randy when Father's Day comes.

Bryan and Brianna said...

Awe! That's so fun!! And you are such a great mommy! :) Love you!! And happy (belated) Mother's Day!