Thursday, March 10, 2011

JIMMER!!!!

Mason and I went to the Mountain West tournament to watch Jimmer Fredette and the BYU Cougars play. Mason was really excited about! I took him out of school for the game. He was hesitant about missing his Kindergarten assignments, but being the fantastic mom that I am, I talked him out of staying at school, and playing hooky for a b-ball game.

We had good seats thanks to a family friend who was needing someone to use his tickets. Randy was bummed he couldn't make it to the afternoon game with us. He was thrilled going to the evening game!

The game itself was horrible.
Jimmer couldn't make a shot and the fan's around us were very obnoxious. 

Mason wasn't too happy about the cougs playing either.
 He actually couldn't stand how loud it was. I should say how loud I was. He's not that annoyed with his mom's cheering right? I thought it was pretty funny!

He was happy to eat sour gummy worms. 
 The game ended with a win and we were both ready to go home. 
I loved having a Mason and Mommy date. 
JIMMER!!

No comments: