This last weekend my sister Sara and I went up to Utah to witness our sister Christine and her hubby JR be sealed in the Mt Timpanogos temple.
The ride up was so fun. It has been a long time since my sister and I spent that much time together without kids and hubbies. The ride went by fast as we talked and talked and talked the 3 1/2 hours.
Our parents greeted us with yummy sandwiches and listening ears as we talked and talked some more.
The Sealing ceremony was such a beautiful experience for all who attended. I got emotional seeing my brother's and sister's, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins in the room. It was a small glimpse of heaven for me!
I am so happy for Christine and JR. They are am amazing family, and are so blessed to have each other. I am blessed to have them in my life. I love knowing that Randy and I have made the same covenants and will be together after this life. I find comfort in that knowledge.
After the ceremony we all went to their house for a potluck and to visit ( talk and talk and talk). Sara and I were planning on leaving right after, but the snow warning in Beaver changed our plans and we decided to stay another day. My parents were thrilled. We enjoyed a yummy Mexican dinner out, and a great core workout of laughing playing games till late. It was nice to be with my parents with out kiddos.
The next morning we enjoyed more time with mom and dad then packed up and headed home. I am so blessed to be apart of such an amazing family. I really enjoyed the drive time with my sister! She is amazing and I am so happy to have her close.
No comments:
Post a Comment