Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall 2008

Yes, it is about time I posted!!
The fall has come quickly and birthday month has passed and now Thanksgiving is fast approaching. Here are some pictures of Birthday month.















I made it to the big 30!! Mason wanted me to have a princess party and Randy knew that I would love it!! Mason told Randy I needed a princess cake and hat. Randy found the hat and amazing flowers arranged for a real princess.












Mason turned the big 4 and Randy 33!
It is so fun that they share the same birthday. Mason thinks it is really cool and is excited to sing happy birthday to his dad.





2 comments:

Ashley said...

Is that a new volleyball I spy with my little eye? Uh oh...I wonder if snow will keep those boys off the court.

briggsy said...

Randy is so cute to give you princess party! Your family is so cute! happy belated b-days to all!