Monday, August 24, 2009

Playing with the Wests

We are so blessed to have this awesome family as friends. We met them in Ohio five years ago and now we get to hang out all the time.
To the children's museum for Preston's birthday, special movie screenings for "G-force/Band Slam", 51's minor league baseball team, to hanging out and watching the kids play Wii.
We love you guys.
Thanks for the warm welcome, and an awesome summer!
We loved rooting for the 51's, but we are Red Bird's at heart.

I am so bummed that I didn't get a picture of Karsten. Maybe we were too busy playing sword fight with our banging sticks. I didn't get one of Jady either. He was too busy hooking us up with tickets, hats and leading the gang to the front row for better seats. Too bad the usher didn't agree.
Preston's b-day playing with "slime" I love cornstarch and water. Maryn loved the cornstarch not the water mixed, and Mason loved watching Randy play with it. There was no way Mason was going to put his fingers in it. Maybe next year??

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So jealous that you guys live close enough to play again! See you girlies soon!