This is the Place Monument. For those not familiar with Mormon pioneer history. Close to this monument in Salt Lake City is where the President of our church and prophet at that time,
Brigham Young, through spiritual revelation said "this is the place". Meaning, they found their new home.
I remember going to this monument when I was younger. I was board and would have rather been doing something else. Now that I have kids, and not a teenager, it was the coolest place. Oh yeah, my kids loved it too.
There was a lot of fun stuff to do such as pony rides (Mason, no way, Maryn almost, but no), petting sheep and goats, trolley rides, great buildings to go though with a lot of history, people dressed up in period clothing, and a ton other stuff we didn't get to do. We'll be back for the rest.Brigham Young, through spiritual revelation said "this is the place". Meaning, they found their new home.
I remember going to this monument when I was younger. I was board and would have rather been doing something else. Now that I have kids, and not a teenager, it was the coolest place. Oh yeah, my kids loved it too.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. How is Vegas? Are you guys setteled in yet? Looks like you guys had a fun day anyway. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment