Happy Heart Day! We loved Valentines Day this year. It was filled with love, laughter and many valentines. First is Mason. He celebrated his heart day all week with committing his love to two girls in his preschool class. The first is Jaycley, "She is my friend and I like her a lot" the second, Emma, "She is nice too and I like her a lot" (Quoting Mason). His teachers tell me he loves to rub their backs, and holds their hands at the same time. Emma gave Mason a kiss on the cheek the day of the Valentines party. He didn't really know what to think as I asked him about it. He just said "She loves me". There you go. Mason is pulling more toward Jaycley since he wrote her name "Jay" above his on his Valentine's box. (Isn't that so cute!) Ahhh, young love. I must say, Mom is still his favorite even though the girls are lining up. I was his show in share for "bring something that is very special to you". It made my morning, and he was pretty excited too.
Maryn looked forward to heart day for weeks since she found her gift in the closet. She was excited to see a Cinderella costume sitting on my top self. I let her know it was for "Heart Day" (That is where our saying came from) and she can wear it then. Yeah, like that was going to work. She wanted it so bad. After I "hid" it again she would walk into my closet and point to it and say "I can wear it on heart day". No I didn't get a picture yet, but this one is super cute too. Happy Heart Day Maryn!
Randy and I had a great weekend for Valentines Day. We had a sitter for Friday. We celebrated a friend's birthday at Buffalo Wild Wings. We enjoyed great conversation and the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Winter Games. Saturday night we went to the temple to do sealings.The Las Vegas Temple is beautiful and it was a great place to spend our Heart Night. I was showered by beautiful flowers and tickets to "0" (previous post). I love my Valentine and the time we get to spend together!
1 comment:
Ohhh, how cute about Mason! That is awesome! Connor just had his first kiss wiht a girl from school. Man, they sure start early :)
Post a Comment