Saturday, May 22, 2010

St Louis here we come!

 We Moved from St Louis one year ago, and we are so excited to visit. The kids and I just spent a week in Florida  playing on the beach and enjoying friends. We are ready to do more relaxing, sight seeing and playing with more friends. We are staying with our wonderful friends Shelley and Dave. The kids couldn't wait to see them and play in the ice bin! We enjoyed play dates with friends, seeing our old house, neighborhood and great neighbors. We took wonderful trip to the zoo and beautiful Foust Park. I wish I had more pictures....



There is something about a hippo swimming right next to you.
 Love this zoo! 



I love this picture. The Train conductors hanging out.
It's hard work conduction a zoo train!

She is so happy to hold her ticket and to get on the train!

I didn't know this was a clown train!

We Love Shelley! So happy she came with us. 

Don't know who this lady is, but she had the best mullet I have ever seen.
Being a hairdresser, and knowing the commitment it takes to create a rock'n mullet .
I give props to her's.

Doesn't he look excited! 

Doesn't she look miserable! 
I always get choked up when I ride this Carousel. It just brings happy thoughts and feelings. I see how much my kiddos love it too. Such a great place!

See you soon St. Louie.
We miss you already!

No comments: