Sunday, June 13, 2010

Many faces of Maryn

Maryn is full of surprises.
She calls out "Mom look at me", and it is usually something like the picture above.
She was born with a light of happiness.
She spreads it to everyone who is around her.


She is curious as a certain monkey, and loves to try new things.
 When she wants to try something, and I tell her no. It is like taking to the wind
She is as stubborn as her dad.
It works out for everyone if she gets to experience what she wants.



The year of three has brought out the sass.
At times it is funny, and I get a kick of her wittiness,
but most of the time I feel like I am talking/arguing with myself.
I know understand how my mom felt when I was three.
Sorry Mom!
I feel it is because she is so smart that her sass is extra sassy.
I will keep telling myself that.


This is my favorite face, along with the silly, sassy, stubborn....
I love your face!

No comments: