Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Princess 3rd Birthday!

Maryn, Mommy, and Grandma are ready to put together Maryn's princess cake.
 Maryn let me know she wanted a princess cake with all the princesses on it.
 I found an idea on line and she loved the end result. 

Maryn loves to help especially with spreading the frosting. 

It was a great thing Maryn was patient.
Mom and Grandma had to refer to the directions a lot!

The best part of the birthday party for Mommy and Grandma is to put together the cake.
It is so fun, and we loved having Maryn be apart of it!

The finished cake adorned with princesses,
and in the background, beautiful roses from her daddy.
"It's what I wanted". So happy to please my little 3 year old!

The princesses arrived, and they all received crowns.
 Maryn loved her birthday crown.

The lovely princesses played "place the flower in Aerial's hair".

Marched in a princess parade.

and waved to the boys upstairs. 

Our next activity was ribbon dancing.
Grandma and I put together the wands and ribbons.
They got to take them home too.
The girls danced to Maryn's favorite songs from The Chipmunks and Chipettes 

The girls followed me as we danced around the room making designs with our ribbons.
 I think I had more fun then they did!

Our little birthday princess.

We also played a game called "Find the king's gold".
I had the boy's (Mason, Preston, Logan and Grandpa) hide play coins around the room,
and the princesses had to find them.
"The King" enjoyed watching, and getting his money back:)

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!

The princesses got a ring on their slice of their cake.
They had fun seeing all the rings, and loved putting them on. 
Princess Maryn sat on her birthday throne to open her presents.
Too cute!
She loved her party and was so happy being with her friends and family.

We had a our family party that night. She was still so excited and loved every minute of it. 

We Love You Maryn!
Happy Birthday.
Thank You For Being Apart of Our Family and Making Our Life So Happy and Exciting!!

No comments: