Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Mason

He made it. Mason is finally 6 and he is so excited. For his birthday he wanted to have a kickball party. I was thrilled with that idea since we would be at the park with lots of energetic boys!

We played kick ball for two hours straight. I was the pitcher, and did a fantastic job yelling what base to throw the ball too and who was up next. I  shouldn't be proud, but  I am. Again, we all had a fantastic time. With an intermission of pizza and drinks we played another round. When the "yeller" (me) was tired, we had cake and ice cream. Mason wanted to have a soccer cake and Golden Spoon yogurt for his birthday treat. After, the boys took over the play ground until parents came to pick them up.

Grandma and Grandpa Lomax took some great pictures, but I can't find the disk ( We have moved too many times since then). Wish me luck with finding the disk so you can see how fantastic the party was.

No comments: