Friday, October 29, 2010

Bowling

Mason and Maryn have been begging me to go bowling.  I thought it would be fun to go Saturday when Randy was catching up at the office. I also planned it to be the first outing with Maryn not in a diaper. Scary, I know!!
They have so much fun together!
Maryn was the entertainment for everyone around us. She loved to walk up to the lane and throw her bowling ball. It would hit so hard! I thought I would get a dirty look from the old people around us, but they were laughing just as hard as I was. She also loved to use the bowling ball roller (BBR). I don't know what it is really called, but that's what I am calling it. The BBR kept the floor from being damaged and made a huge smile on her  face.
 I timed her ball when she didn't use the BBR, and it took 30seconds to make it to the pins.
Again, I am laughing.
 She's jumping for joy!
 So entertaining!
The Dude! He is in little boy heaven!
We had a great time.
 Maryn was successful using the potty 3 times in our 45min bowling adventure.
Mason beat me and Maryn and is planning our next bowling outing.
 






No comments: