Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Visit With Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came down to visit us a few days before Christmas because I am there favorite. Or was it to watch the Utes play in the Vegas Bowl? I don't remember, but it was so great to see them and celebrate a little early!

I'm very excited about this very thoughtful gift.
 Now I just need a piano!!

Mason and Grandpa playing "hockey"
 in the kitchen/office/living room.
We live in a rental with a shoe box for a back yard. Enough said.
Mason loved this gift.
I used the word loved since Maryn pulled all the hooks
off the handles and we couldn't fish for aliens anymore.
We took it back and Mason picked out a really cool model car.
Maryn and her princess game.
She was so cute when she opened her gift.
 She looked at grandma and asked with so much excitement
 "did you get this out of storage for me?"
 Most of Maryn's things have been in
storage for the past year or so.
Grandma didn't know she had this game already.
It didn't matter to Maryn since she could play it again.
 Grandma, Maryn and I went to the store
 to have Maryn find another gift.
 It was fun to have her pick out another
 baby doll with baby accessories.
Her baby accessories are in storage.
Think it might be time to get our stuff out of storage!
Mason was given this hand made sword from his cousin Dyson.
Dyson helped shape it and paint it. Mason loves it!
I love my Mom!!
 "Apart or together, Always close to me"
Love my Dad and his excitement for his pink itunes card!
Thanks for making me laugh!

No comments: