Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve With the Wests

We were sad not to be in Utah with
 our family this year for Christmas,
but we did get to be with our Vegas family,
 Jady, Dawn and kids!
We ate our traditional yummy pasta, 
and celebrated Christmas Eve --costume style.
Maryn (Mary) and Karsten (The angel)
were so excited to tell the Christmas story.
They brought down all of Maryn's stuffed animals for the stable,
 and offered advise for set up.
I love these girls!
 I loved being apart of the Christmas story growing up.
 My mom even sent me the program we used to do when I was a child. 

Preston (the not so amused Shepard),
Logan (the 12 yearold good sport Joseph),
Mason (Wisemen/wiseman just happy to be with the big guys)

Karsten had the idea for the flashlight.
 It made her extra angelic and adorable!

Maryn was a little reluctant
about having Joseph be apart of the birth.
She made him stand, and
 would not let him adore the baby Jesus.
Instead Joseph took care of the "donkey".
 It was pretty funny, and again, the 12 year old, a good sport!
The wise man brought his gift,
 and we all exchanged gifts to each other.
It was a fun and memorable night.
Glory to God on the Highest,
Peace on Earth,
Good will toward Men.

2 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

I loved reading and catching up with you guys. It sounds like you have had a roller coaster few months. I hop everything is working out with your housing and that Randy's business continues to grow! Miss you guys.

Melissa Rozeski said...

I loved reading and catching up with you guys. It sounds like you have had a roller coaster few months. I hop everything is working out with your housing and that Randy's business continues to grow! Miss you guys.