Mason has entered the world of organized sports. The sport of choice is soccer. He is involved in a soccer camp and learning the basics. He loves his shin guards, his fast soccer shoes and to kick the ball. Randy and I love to watch and cheer for him, especially when he has a huge grin on his face.
Isn't he a little stud. He loves his coach. Waiting for his award
Mason had a great time. He is proud of his certificate and he wants to play again.
Maryn also had a great time at soccer camp. She was in heaven with all the balls and loved to run to the goal and try to participate.
I can't wait to watch McKray & Weston play sports! I will be perma-grin the whole time. Hopefully McKray takes it serious instead of being a goofball! It will be funny either way I guess. Maryn is getting so big! I love her white hair in comparison to Mason's dark hair.
3 comments:
Your little guy is so cute. I love watching little people play sports. They get so excited. Haydan loves soccer too. Cute Cute.
I can't wait to watch McKray & Weston play sports! I will be perma-grin the whole time. Hopefully McKray takes it serious instead of being a goofball! It will be funny either way I guess. Maryn is getting so big! I love her white hair in comparison to Mason's dark hair.
too funny! It brings back memories of our family a few years ago! Younger syblings become good cheerleaders!
Post a Comment