Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories.
3 comments:
I would have to say one of the funniest moments we've shared was playing "Golf" at your Provo apt., but Randy & Jason seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves calling it, "Pheasants & Carnage". We kept staring at them like they were completely nuts! I sure love you guys & always enjoy when we hook up & play games.
Remember the night you ended up cancelling plans to do hair and I showed up anyway? Ha ha, didn't get the message. But you highlighted it anyway--thanks!
One memory sticks out. Mom was gone and she told us to have our jobs done when she got back. So of course we played and jumped out our front window and the window fell out a few times (we put it back in)without breaking and then it broke right before mom got home. We scrambled and organized ourselves to assign each other to get jobs done and clean up the glass. I remember you having little cuts on your hands and mom wasn't as mad as we thought she would be.
Post a Comment