Thursday, September 11, 2008

caveman

We went to a great theme party on Saturday night! The theme was caveman and Randy got the prize for most hairiest. let me explain. Randy doesn't dress up. So, when I told him about my idea for costumes he shot my idea down and came up with his own-- Modern Caveman.

So the process begins. First came the beard and than the strategic placement of the hair-- Hot glue gun and more fake hair. It worked out awesome, and he need a hair cut anyway.

We all wanted to take him to Walmart and see what people would do, but he wanted to watch the BYU game again. Hey, can't win 'em all!
Thanks for a fun night. love you Randy.

8 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

You guys seriously should have walked around Wallmart! That would have been a crack up to see. It was a fun night...Has Randy considered growing out his hair?? GINA

Kristy and Erik said...

You mean that is a costume? I thought that is how he looks everyday. I guess you trimed the beard a little. I see.

Sara said...

Randy really looks good with a lot of hair. Only you, LeAnn, could do such a fantastic job! Looks like it was a cool party.

Spencer and Celeste said...

Great job on the fake hair! Randy looks like he could be in a GEICO commercial!

Nicole said...

That is hands down the most disturbing look I have ever seen on Randy. I can't believe he let you do that! Boone is so TOTALLY dressing up for Halloween now...

briggsy said...

I cannot wait to show Jason! That is a fabulous costume! The last time I got Jason to do anything remotely close to that was in highschool when I dressed him up as a pregant woman. I still have hopes that one day I'll get him to do something as wild & crazy as Randy's caveman! Totally loved it!

Vegas baby said...

WOW! What a good look for Randy haha thats amazing! Dawn

Jason said...

Holy Crap!!! Dude, you look to comfortable with the beard and all. I mean it actually fits. The picture where Lomax is pulling apart an orange; he is definetly applying his Rea skill sets developed in his younger years.

Briggs