Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pea plants

Mason was given some seeds in primary to plant and watch grow. Well, he helped plant; he watched them grow, and now we put them in our garden. Little did he know he was going to get a lesson in playing in the mud. Maryn was the teacher and Mason was the nervous student. First let me remind you Mason is a mini Randy and Maryn is a mini LeAnn.

Mason doesn't like to get his hands dirty (Randy) so he was curious why Maryn was wiping mud all over her belly (that is definitely me). He kept asking Why?

So I asked him if he wanted to see what mud felt like and he quickly said no. I turned on the hose to rinse Maryn off then he realized he could get cleaned off too!!

He was all about the mud and playing in the water.


Ahh, the joys of being a kid and playing in the mud.

4 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

ok, seriuously. Thoes kids of yours are just too CUTE!! I want to play in the mud!! Call us next time and we will be there! I am sure Matthew will love it! GINA

Tyler Walton said...

Very Very fun. I love playing in the mud. Yard looks good, kids look good, hope all is well. Come and play in Denver Soon.

briggsy said...

How great is it that you have such opposite personalities! You get to enjoy both sides! I love her covered in mud. Moments to remember for sure!

Sara said...

Killer cute muddy kids!