It finally happened, SNOW TO PLAY IN!! Not freezing rain, not sleet, but beautiful Missouri snow (we take what we can get). Snow gear has been spread across my living room. I find myself just as excited as the kiddo's. We do the snow pants, boots, gloves...than Mason has to pee because he "didn't have too" before, but mysteriously he does now, and I forgot to change Maryn's diaper. Off goes the gloves, boots and snow pants.

Take 2: snow pants, boots, gloves, coats... Maryn's boots came off, and I can't find Mason's thumb in his glove...This goes on for another 10 minutes and I am ready to let Maryn and Mason test the snow without boots and gloves, but being the fantastic mother that I am, I take a breath and Take 3: Boots, gloves--Mason gets to find his own thumb hole, and Maryn just peed again!! I ignored the pee and the kiddos are out the back door into the world of snowy bliss.
I was totally warn out and, Yes, I still had to get myself dressed!

It was totally worth it. Mason and Maryn had a blast.

Maryn had fun except she couldn't really move and needed help every time she fell. I had to hold back my laughs because she was pretty ticked off she couldn't move. Mason loved every minute of his snowball snacks and running in his boots.

There is something about playing in the snow. You can smell it coming, and no matter how cold you get you can't go in side...one more run down the hill, or the tunnel is almost done...
1 comment:
love the bunny hat! I am with you! Getting kids ready to play outside works up quite the sweat!
Post a Comment