After the wedding party I came home to my Valentine, Randy. He had the house picked up, the kiddos fed and entertained. He helped Mason and Maryn read their heart attacked bedroom doors, and shared their love fruit snacks.
I heart attacked Randy's car--May I say, I was very careful not to put tape anywhere, and I only did the inside of his car. Props to me...I really wanted to cover his car in hearts, but that would get me in the dog house, and Valentine's day would be banned from our house forever...NOT KIDDING.
That night we had the wonderful, responsible James Keetch watch the kiddos while we went to a couples night at the stake center. It was fun to go to the different workshops and get ideas of how to strengthen our marriage. We skipped the dance and grabbed soup at Bread Co. A quick call to James to see how the kiddos are doing--Maryn is passed out on the floor next to Mr. Potato head and Mason is on the computer playing video games. Our worries are put at ease and we ate our yummy soup in a bread bowl.
I love Valentine's Day. Not because "it is all about the women" Direct Quote from Randy and I remind him every year!!
I love it because I get to celebrate my love for those I care about in my own special way, and hear from Mason that his mom rocks because she put hearts all over his door:).
I love my husband, and the chance we have everyday to enjoy each other. I love my children, and the chance I have to love them everyday. I am blessed to understand the true meaning of love and the joy that I have in truly serving my family.
1 comment:
Darling doors! What a cute tradition. I just can't get over how much Mason is Randy Jr. & Maryn is LeAnn Jr. You sure have a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment