Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Fun


We had a beautiful weekend with the temperatures in the high 70'S! So, what do you do when the weather gets warm and you are sick of being inside? GO TO THE ZOO!
We went with our neighbors and friends the Stewarts. We had a great time playing at turtle park and seeing almost all the animals. I was happily surprised to see the animals out and playing.
Mason had a great time paling around with his friend Maggie. They are so cute together. They love to hold hands, hug, race, argue...they are an old married couple. I caught them kissing in the basement last year. It was all innocent and really cute. Maryn loved to run with Mason, Maggie and Matthew and seeing all the animals. She loved the camel and called everything a camel. We saw five tiger cubs playing with each other, the elephants were throwing dirt, the grizzly bear was pacing and HUGE, and the penguins were cute and cuddly. We also rode the train and the carousel for the first time in five years. It was great Mason was not scared of the whistle and Maryn was ready to wave at everyone.

This would have been the perfect day, but we were missing Randy. He was studying for his inservice exam that was scheduled for the next day.

This is not a pass fail test, but it does rank you with all the other ENTs in the nation. Randy came home from his test and was ready to relax. The kiddos and I made signs to congratulate him on his last inservice exam. I think I was the happiest one out of the bunch. Next is boards in May....Good Luck, I love you.



2 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

Oh man! That sounds like so much fun! And it looks like it was. I wish I could've been outside this weekend, but I had to work. Ah well. And congrats to Randy!

briggsy said...

The weather has been great here too. The zoo is the best thing - the kids love it & it is out in the sunshine. Looks like you had a good time! Good Luck, Randy!