Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cookies

I have been thinking about why cookies are so irresistible? I made two batches last week and Randy made one....I know, a batch of cookies with the kiddos...He's awesome!!
Three batches in one week is pretty awesome for a four and one year old, but not so much for thirty-something parents.

After inhaling my share of baked goods. The guilt crept in and the analyzing began.
Is it the chewy goodness? The chocolate chips? The dough? The process of making? Or is it the adjectives? Warmth, love, fulfillment, comfort? Or is it All of the above????

Luckily I found my source of cookie indulgence, and my jeans are still fitting, YES! .

Oh, I love my cookies still, but I found a greater love. Who I am and what my purpose is.


2 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

How fun!! I love all the pictures. Definately the one of Maryn by the cookie dough. She's such a cutie!!

Kristy and Erik said...

So good to see you blogging again. Sounds like you guys have been busy.I just can't get over how cute your kids are. They are growing up so fast. Too cute.