Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Powder

It's never good when you see a trail like this...


Randy walked into the living room and all I heard was, "Maryn! Mason!". I followed him into the room. Maryn was bursting into tears from fear and Randy was carrying Mason upstairs to the bathtub with him crying.

You see our kiddo's don't really get into trouble. Randy and I didn't really know how to respond to the baby powder everywhere. Randy tried to calm Mason down so he could find out what happened. With tears, Mason admitted to having opened the baby powder for Maryn so she could pour it out. I tried to calm Maryn down and while not letting out my laughter. Honestly, I was proud of my kids for getting into some mischief. I went up stairs to get Mason so we could get a picture and have them clean up. Mason was still scared!! Trying to calm him down I asked him if he had fun. He said "yes" with a smile then quickly went back to his "oh no face". I told him I'm glad you had fun, now it's time to get some pictures and clean up.

The pictures were in focus but there was so much baby powder in the air that it looks like speckles on the camera lense. It was everywhere! Luckily, this happened three days before our new carpet was going to be installed.

No comments: