Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

While out for my sister's wedding the kiddo's and I celebrated Easter with family. We spent time with Grandma and Grandpa Lomax enjoying the Salt Lake Zoo and an inside egg hunt with Easter gifts and candy.

We also enjoyed time with Grandma and Grandpa Erickson, all the aunts, uncles and cousins in the Erickson clan Easter Sunday. We had a larger than life egg hunt for the grand kid with special prizes from aunt LeAnn (I could not resist!), and the nieces and nephew's had the chance to hide candy bars for all the grown-ups. It was a fun and special day. I love my family and Randy's family, and I enjoyed every minute being with them and look forward to the summer when I am closer to them.
The cousins decide to make a grape pie out of rice crispies and grapes. You can't see the person who came up with the idea...Mason, he is busy find a broom!


umbrella shopping

Yes, Randy spent Easter in St Louis, but he was not by himself. He enjoyed an Easter Dinner with the Keetch's and made an imprint on their couch watching the Master's. Thanks Shelley and Dave for taking care of him.


Mason and Maryn on the flight home. They are awesome travelers.

No comments: