Monday, April 20, 2009

Christine and JR

Christine and JR Married April 9, 2009.



I had the honor of doing my sister's hair for her wedding. It was a wonderful experience for me.
Christine means so much to me and I know JR will always take care of her...He better or else...
I am so happy for you! Love you!

I was also had the chance to beautify the brides maids.
It was so fun for me to have one on one time with my nieces Korryn, Anna, Jericho and Tessa. They are all so beautiful and even more so on the inside. Love you girls!

2 comments:

briggsy said...

Totally fun that you got to make everyone beautiful! What a honor & priviledge! You must have great travelers. The thought of traveling alone with two kids scares the poop out of me! You are the WOMAN!

Sara said...

You did a fantastic job! love the pictures! ;)