Sunday, October 25, 2009

Preschool again...

Mason is in his second year of preschool and is loving it. He is doing preschool at Little Learner's Preschool. It is a home preschool with two teachers and 11 students. Mason's favorite part about school is staying in the "green",. At the end of the week, if he has all greens, he get's a trip to the treasure box, or time on the trampoline. He has met and proposed to Sophia. Yes, I said propose. He told her she was cute and He wants to marry her. She is adorable, and she likes him right back. I had her over for a play date and was freaking out to leave them alone. During lunch we had the talk about being friends and friends can give hugs and kisses on the cheek since Mason has had that talk once before. AHH!! He isn't allowed to like girls yet. Girl are suppose to be gross. Besides Sophia, Mason has made some great friends and looks forward to school everyday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy! and so the phase begins. Katie just got accused of love loving a boy and she only likes love him she tells me. What drama. What fun!

Emily said...

I know Sofia says she's going to Kiss Mason...then she'll pause for my reaction and continue to say..."When I'm Married." They are so cute!