Monday, September 20, 2010

Mason is a jack-o-lantern

With a lot of wiggling, wiggling, and more wiggling, Mason's tooth finally came out. Daddy helped with the pull. Mason was really worried about how much blood there would be. He was surprised to hold his tooth in his hand and feel the hole in his gums that he forgot about the red stuff. "I don't like to be bleeding" is what we hear often from the dude.

 Mason was excited to hear the tooth that was pulled out was his first tooth that came in when he was a baby. I don't know if that's how it works with loosing teeth, but I thought it was really fun too.

He put his tooth under his pillow that night, and the tooth fairy left him two dollar bills neatly placed in a zip lock bag. Guess who was the tooth fairy that night? Not me. I didn't know the tooth fairy was that organized...

Mason is now determined to wiggle and wiggle the rest of his teeth. "I want to save my teeth money for a Wii game".

No comments: