"There is nothing like a redvine" as Randy would say . Candy is a need at our house. It has been used in many creative ways, and it has brought us closer together. It rewarded Mason when "the poo, poos were coming", It kept Randy awake for who knows how many years of studying and watching his random sporting events. It has been a favorite of Mom's when company comes over for games. Now Maryn has entered the world of the sugary goodness. She turned one on May 31st. It was a day full of cake, ice cream and frosting. Maryn also had a special visitor, Aunt Janet, Who also enjoys indulging in yummy gummys. She also was a star on the webcam with grandmas and grandpas watching, and good friends the Keetch's came to help us celebrate.
Maryn you are our big girl...It is hard to say toddler. When you were placed in my arms for the first time. I could do was cry and say look at my beautiful sweet baby. Your happiness, joy, and peace brought so much joy in to my soul. As an infant your peace brought hope to me and that hope brought our family closer.
You love life and exploring your world. You love to climb stairs and eat Strawberries. You love to talk and jabber, especially on my cell phone. Hat, Hi, Dada, Mama, more, Dog dog, Meme (Mason), are just a few words from your extensive vocabulary. You are My little sweet pea and Daddy's little Chica. You are crazy and silly and love to play with your big
brother Mason.
Your Daddy, Mason and I love your very much!!
Maryn you are our big girl...It is hard to say toddler. When you were placed in my arms for the first time. I could do was cry and say look at my beautiful sweet baby. Your happiness, joy, and peace brought so much joy in to my soul. As an infant your peace brought hope to me and that hope brought our family closer.
You love life and exploring your world. You love to climb stairs and eat Strawberries. You love to talk and jabber, especially on my cell phone. Hat, Hi, Dada, Mama, more, Dog dog, Meme (Mason), are just a few words from your extensive vocabulary. You are My little sweet pea and Daddy's little Chica. You are crazy and silly and love to play with your big
brother Mason.
Your Daddy, Mason and I love your very much!!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom
Mom






4 comments:
Welcome to the club! I'm glad we'll be able to keep tabs on you guys more frequently -- now all you have to do is update it constantly so people don't nag you:)
I think I should win some Red Vines for being the first person to ever comment on your blog! Cough it up, Randy!
I am so excited you have entered the blogging universe! I will feel like I know how you are doing all the time! It is darling so far, so keep it up! Love you guys!
Oh & I love the cake! What a cute idea!
I am glad you entered the blog world. It was a pain in the rear for me at first too but I really do like mine now. It's my history/vent type journal.
I love you!
Post a Comment