A plastic surgeon got into a predicament while fixing a radio flyer wagon. He strategically placed a stick on the bent part of the wagon axle attempting to straighten it. He used his tremendous strength to get the axle just right, then the stick slipped and cut deep into his upper lip. Now the question is, what would you do?
Your options are as follows:
A. Put a bandaid on it and call it good.
B. Go the the ER to get it looked at.
C. Have someone put superglue on it.
D. Stitch it yourself.
The Answer is: C and D and do it in the bathroom.
Dr Lomax cleaning his wound
Stitching his wound
Checking the placement
The Superglue is Dermabond.
I used my super nursing skills to glue it shut.
All said and done, Dr Lomax may have done things slightly differently. Do not try this at home, even if you are a plastic surgeon.
4 comments:
Nice work. KayDee got 4 staples put in the back of her head 2 Sunday's ago.
Hey I want to try that! Once a doc always a doc. Are you training? Get on it!
T
Umm, what is up with doctors? Boone brought anesthetic home a few weeks ago, injected himself in the neck with it, and then used a scalpel to hack into his neck to reach an ingrown hair. Because they teach that at dental school? Oh, and he waited until I left the house to avoid my nagging. Nice. In fairness, it seems he fixed his problem, but still...
This is classic Randy! I could never do it to myself! Jason will gag when I show him this!
Post a Comment