Saturday, December 19, 2009

...And a Happy New Rental

We are so excited to celebrate our first Christmas in Las Vegas. We are happy to be out of our apartment and into a rental house.  We needed to move anyway since I was going crazy in such a little place, and we needed to get our Christmas stuff out of storage! We were planning on moving into a permanent home, but since that hasn't happened yet we are decking more rental halls.

The kiddos are loving the space and the echos from the tall ceilings. They run from the front entry to the kitchen with delight, and I am not telling them to be quiet. They get to yell as loud as they want! I have a backyard--dirt, but it is still a backyard with walls. I also have a garage. Oh how I love having a garage. No more walking three floors three times to bring in the groceries. The driveway is what I always wanted..,okay I am getting silly, but this is what I want-- A DRIVEWAY.  A place where the kiddo can draw with chalk, play with bubbles, ride scooters and play baseball. playing on the driveway is something we have always done in St Louis, and I have really missed it. The park has been great and all, but it is so nice to walk out front and play.

Now that I am so spoiled and have want I want. We get to decorate! Here are the kiddos getting into the Christmas spirit.

Merry Christmas and a happy new rental!



No comments: