Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Corporate 5K

Randy wanted to participate with the hospital employees for the annual Corporate 5K. Several business though out our the city compete. He was not feeling well, but wanted to run it anyway.  I got the kiddos right out of bed so we could cheer on Daddy. I didn't know where I was, and walked everywhere to find the starting line. Fellow racers thought I was part of the race since I was pushing the kiddos in the jogger stroller. That would have been great if I could have raced. Employee's only! I need to clarify Randy is not employed by the hospital, but is affiliated with it.
I found the starting line and snapped this great shot!
yep we all just woke up!
Here is the Centennial Hills group. Nurses and other staff members
Randy placed 3rd in his age group and division. Not too shabby for being sick!
Practicing for their "future" big race.
Maryn was instant on wearing Daddy metal. She wore it with pride!!
Other members of the team that placed.





No comments: