Family night is a big deal in our home. Mason and Maryn are always excited to give me ideas for the lesson and what they want to learn about.
Mason requested to learn about science together,
and to build a volcano. I this was a great idea.
I haven't made a volcano since elementary school,
and I wanted to get started right away.
I looked at many You tube videos to pick the right child friendly design.
I first started with homemade dough. It was fun for the kids to mold and play with,
but I was ready to scream at the dough for being so heavy and obeying gravity.
The next idea was much better, but I was screaming inside
( so much for kids friendly!) when the kids where helping.
I used flour, water and news paper.
Mason and Maryn loved getting all gooey and smacking paper on the skeleton volcano.
I was thrilled then they got board and went to clean up.
Fun for them, way to messy for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment