Friday, April 16, 2010

Hearts

I asked Maryn what she wanted to do for family night. 
Still loving "heart day" she saids hearts.
  Her simple suggestion of hearts made a fun and a memorial family night. 
We all cut out paper hearts, and then picked one person 
and said what we love about them. We wrote our comments on their heart.
It was fun to watch Mason and Maryn's expressions of happiness, love and joy 
as they took their turn to say what they loved, 
and when it was their turn to hear about our love for them. 
Afterward we placed our hearts on our bedroom door 
so we could always remember how much we are loved. 
The little reminder on my door has helped with the stress with finding a home.
 I remember that I am loved by my family, 
and we are loved by a kind and loving Heavenly Father.
 He is watching out for us and wants us to be happy. 

No comments: