Driving to Henderson last week for a much needed chiropractic appointment, and to have lunch with a good friend. The kiddos decided it was question time. Mason started first than Maryn decide it was her turn. The topics of discussion--The homeless and where babies come from. Mason wouldn't back down with his homeless inquiries--"Why do they have a sign", "why don't they wear a shirt"? Maryn got up set from the take over of homeless questions and started to demand attention to "why did I have a chord"? "Why was I so little"? I felt cornered. All I could do was laugh. I couldn't believe this was happening. I am used to Mason's why's, but now Maryn is in the running for most questions? I tried so hard to answer their questions, but honestly, I was really overwhelmed. It took all I had not to stop the chaos all together and turn on the Chipmunks!
I guess my life of a mother of two just got more interesting. My "baby" (don't say the B word in front of her) is no longer a baby and is wanting to know all the creations of the universe. I'm not sure if I am ready for her be so deeply inquisitive. *Sigh*
I guess I have to up my game and be prepared at any moment for the duo questionathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment