Mason threw a slumber party for his friend Ryan (the cute smiley boy at the end) who is moving in a few days. You can see Mason is a little tuckered out from his planning, or he is faking :). Hayden ( the cute on in the Woody jammies) and Carter (he couldn't spend the night) came to play too.
We thought it would be fun to set up the tent in the loft so they could camp out!
Maryn loved hanging out with the boys and was almost the last one asleep. Hayden was the last one up. I thought he was asleep until I started taking pictures and he picked his head up to smile. Love that boy!
Everyone is out cold and now I can go to bed.
The next morning we woke up to this. I have not been toilet papered for years! I was quite excited about it. Randy on the other hand...annoyed. Desert landscaping is perfect for toilet papering if you are the one doing it, but not fun when you get to clean it up.
"They" did a great job. Too bad we know who did it!
While I was entertaining three 5 year olds all night. Their older sister's and Mom's thought it would be fun to toilet paper friends. To cover their tracks they toilet papered their own homes! The toilet paper barely touched their landscaping. How did we know this? Well, the thoughtful Mamma's hit 6 friends. They didn't know husbands where riding in the morning. The hubbies took a loop and took notes. We asked about the lack of toilet paper in their yards...they were horrible liars! Love you ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment