Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary

It has been a year since we opened up the practice. Randy has been very blessed with patients and patience. He has a earned a fabulous reputation with patients, physicians, office and medical staff. I am excited to hear friends recommend Randy to other friends, and see happy patients leave his office. He has learned patience with me as I have become his office manager. I can say it is the most relaxing job I have ever had. It is wonderful working with my husband, and being involved in his work and being apart of it's success. We are so blessed to be here in Las Vegas and to reap the rewards of no school and finally a successful business. Our prayers and hopes are for this coming year.

1 comment:

Emily said...

We had a great experience with Sofia! I'm so happy your both here too! I loved the office and so did Sofia too. I mean who wouldn't it's Mason's dad of course! Ha! Oh yea thanks for helping me last night at open house with the kids!!! Your the best! When do you work at the office?