We have started out our summer with a splash. We have a membership to a local pool and it has been so fun. The pool has turned into an everyday play group since all of Mason's friends are members too (my friends too). With friend enfluence, Mason has overcome fears of slides, water in the ears, water in the eyes, on the head, and splashing in just two weeks.

Maryn has been non-stop in the water. She loves to
splash and and crawl/now walk through the water. She also loves to go down the slide with Mason. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but she is all smiles when the ride is over and wanting to do it again. Later we found out we can't go down two at a time...oops!

Both kids have some love from the sun. It's amazing how tan you can get with 50 SPF. No sunburns, just sun love'n.

I am have a blast being in the sun and teaching my kids to love the water, and I hope by the end of the summer I will have a great tan!
6 comments:
hey LeAnn! Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
Fun pics. I am glad that all is well with your family. We really miss the Lomaxes and hope to see you all very soon.
T
My kids used to be good in water when we went to the pool every week by our apartment. I must say that KayDee hates it and I wish I could go every week too, to help her overcome it like the other two.
Hey girl you all look great your kids look so big. Can't wait to see ya the end of August! your blog looks amazing good job! Dawn
LeAnn, your kids are adorable! This is Bonnie. Let's keep in touch! www.cuthills.blogspot.com
Post a Comment