Last night I was on the phone for three hours with one of my dearest friends. It was great to remember the past, vent about the present and look toward the future. We have been friends as long as I can remember and it was so great to catch up.
Kara,
you have been someone I have always looked up to and admired. When growing up, you helped me in so many ways. Your friendship brought a feeling of security and peace, and I thank you for that. You are beautiful, kind, loving, an awesome mom, and an amazing friend. Good luck in Florida. Enjoy Mac, and make room when we come to visit.
Love ya girl!

Las Vegas Prom
May 10, 1995
3 comments:
Randy just read this post and didn't know what BFF meant. I explained that it means "Best Friends Forever". He looked at me and asked "Is that a Bravo or Food Network saying, because I've never heard that on Sports Center"?
Ummm, Randy? What planet are you living on that you don't know what a BFF is? It's not like you have been busy for the last few years or anything...geez....what gives?
Isn't it great to have friends that you don't have to see everyday, but that are a constant in your life. Glad you have such a good friend!
Post a Comment