We celebrated the 4th with Baseball at the park and water fountains. We wanted to watch fireworks, but Maryn fell asleep and we knew Mason wouldn't be interested. So we put him to bed and watched fireworks on t.v. Lame, I know, but we enjoyed it.
I just got all caught up on you guys. I can't believe you guys are in Las Vegas! This goodbye party made me sad. I miss all you those awesome people. I love the prom hair pictures and lookin' at your super cute kids. I hope all goes well in the move. It's so fun starting new and fresh. Good luck
2 comments:
I just got all caught up on you guys. I can't believe you guys are in Las Vegas! This goodbye party made me sad. I miss all you those awesome people. I love the prom hair pictures and lookin' at your super cute kids. I hope all goes well in the move. It's so fun starting new and fresh. Good luck
The kids and Randy look like they are growing up!. It was a lot of fun seeing you last week and we hopfully will do more of it.
T
Post a Comment