Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tinka Bell

Maryn's love is Tinker Bell.
She saw the movie at her cousins house in Denver, and has loved seeing her new found fairy everywhere.
I made the mistake of telling her when Grandma Lomax comes to see us she is going to bring Tinker Bell. Maryn has not forgotten my promise and continues to remind me. She even uses her Tinker Bell phone to call grandma and say "Ew coming down? bring tinka bell? K, bye". Sorry Grandma Lomax. I didn't think she would be so excited about "Tinka Bell" so soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOh I miss her! soo cute!

Christin said...

She is so cute! She has grown so much. I love little girls and Tinker Bell!

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

That is so funny! Connor loves Tink too! in fact, we just went to an Angels baseball game in California and while we were sitting there, he saw the bugs flying around in the lights and totally thought Tink was watching the game with us, especially since the ball field is literally 5 minutes away from Disneyland :)