Cluck, cluck, cluck
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Does she have goats?
We went to visit my sister in Gunlock, Utah. It was our first visit and we had a great time. We drove the back roads instead of going to St George. The drive was beautiful and saved us some time. The whole way Maryn was asking if Aunt Sara had goats. I told her the animals Aunt Sara has, but Maryn continued to ask "where are the goats? Maryn was a little disappointed about the goats, but got over it when she saw the chickens, cows and dog, Kyler. Mason wasn't interested in the farm animals, all he cared about was playing with Derrick and jumping on the trampoline. Gunlock is a great small town, and I am so happy Sara and Kevin are happy there. I can't wait to play at Gunlock lake and hike the great trails.


Maryn wanted to look at the chickens instead of the camera, but cute cute Kaydee gave me a great smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment