Mason wanted to throw Randy a "thank you" party. I don't know where he got the idea, but I loved it. He wanted to get him a gift, make him a cake, and do it the next day. I was so excited to help Mason put his party together because I knew how much it would mean to Randy. So, that day, Mason picked Randy out a tie and got ready for the next day.
So excited for the "thank you" party
Mason's card "Thank you dad for always playing baseball with me"
Maryn's card
Hugs from daddy's buddy pal Mason's special gift. Kisses from daddy's special girl
4 comments:
That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!!
Angie
Cute cute cute! I can't believe how big Mason is! See you soon!
This is such a cute idea! You have the best kids! And they're getting so big! :D Thanks for sharing this post. :)
What a sweetie! Darling boy! I bet Randy just loved that!
Post a Comment