The excitement of moving has finally left and I am officially sad.
Sitting in relief society I couldn't help crying.
Where is Heather letting me know where play group is?
Where is Amy letting me know they will be over in five minutes to play.
Where is Shelley waiting for me to go to lunch?
Where is Gina calling to let me know she wants to stop by?
I am the new girl.
A new girl out of place.
Church is where I usually meet my friends, and friends are not coming my way. Not even a huge attempt to know who I am, why I moved here, and who my children are.
I know it will get better with time.
My week will be full of play time with my kids, Randy, my sister in St. George and my friend Dawn (who lives 30min, and I wouldn't be posting this woe is me post if we choose to live by her in the first place!)...
Right now I am sad.
That is what it is.
Sitting in relief society I couldn't help crying.
Where is Heather letting me know where play group is?
Where is Amy letting me know they will be over in five minutes to play.
Where is Shelley waiting for me to go to lunch?
Where is Gina calling to let me know she wants to stop by?
I am the new girl.
A new girl out of place.
Church is where I usually meet my friends, and friends are not coming my way. Not even a huge attempt to know who I am, why I moved here, and who my children are.
I know it will get better with time.
My week will be full of play time with my kids, Randy, my sister in St. George and my friend Dawn (who lives 30min, and I wouldn't be posting this woe is me post if we choose to live by her in the first place!)...
Right now I am sad.
That is what it is.
3 comments:
I miss you so much!! Come back! It is weird not calling you at 8 am almost every morning! How is the house hunting??
Argh, it just sucks to move. You know it'll get better, it always does, but the meantime is not fun.
diddo girl. It's me braving the girls of Young Women without you and Jake braving nursery without Maryn and Caleb braving primary without Mason.
Post a Comment