I made it through Sunday without crying. Wha-woo!! I need to thank all who sent me their thoughts, encouraging words and prayers my way. Thank you. This last week has been eventful with house hunting. We made an offer on another home. This home was still under construction, great location and right size of land. We were hoping to have a say in what appliances, flooring, odds and ends in the home, and also what the house color would be. We made our offer and it was "respectfully declined". That same day we received an offer...yeah, my Realtor said it was the first one she had ever had. It was an offer from a home we looked at but didn't like the location, and it needed a lot of work. Randy and I got a great laugh from our declined offer "we are not a design studio company", and the seller's offer. I realized we have stats. 3 declined offers and 1 offer to us.
My attitude has changed and I am at peace. It is so great to feel supported and loved by so many. I was given some great advise "The Lord is aware of you all and will not leave you without the support and strength that you need to go forward" I have so many who are part of my support and strength. Whether it is my Sister a few hours a way, the west's 30 min away, or dear family and friends hundreds of miles away. Thank you for being there for me. We will keep you posted on our house finding and stats. Though I may be in good spirits now I may need you next week...Bring on the new week.
5 comments:
Sorry to hear about the house. Hope your luck turns and you are able to get settled soon. John
girl, the way things are going with the housing market in Vegas (& St. George) the more time that passes, the better off you are. You'll spend less money for the house you want, or you'll get a lot more house for the money! Believe me though, I KNOW how sucky it is to be in limbo for so long, I feel your pain! Stay strong sista-girl, it will work out for the best!
How are things going getting Randy's place set up?
I finally got to my blog which means I finally got to read your blog. I'm glad you have some fun things with your frustration! You can totally do this and you will eventually get a yard to play in. That is one thing we have in common, we have to be outside where we feel free!
Hey LeAnn! I was just blog surfing and decided to say hi! I totally understand where you are coming from. I hope you can find a house soon. It is always nice to feel settled, and at home. I know it will happen for you guys!
Good luck & we will be thinking of you. Can I just tell you how excited Jason & I are that you will be so close? We are thrilled! Love you guys!
Post a Comment